Who We Are
Our Lawyers Have a Reputation for Achieving Excellent Results For Injured People
For more than 20 years, the attorneys at the Keches Law Group, P.C., have fought for injured people in the greater Boston area and throughout Massachusetts. We are always on the side of people who have been injured, and we will always work to get the best possible results for our clients.Straight Talk · No-Fee Policy
Free Consultation · Contact Us · (888)-377-9950
If you have been injured on the job or due to someone's negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries. What you don't need are people who will talk over your head or use confusing legal terms. You need attorneys you can trust to tell it to you straight — attorneys from one of the largest personal injury law firms representing injured people in Massachusetts.
- Excellent results: We are proud to present our record of verdicts and settlements and are committed to providing you with the best possible legal representation.
- Extensive resources: We will bring together the resources and the experts necessary to effectively present your case.
- Team approach: When you hire us, you are hiring a team of lawyers dedicated to providing you with our collective experience and advice. Our entire staff — including a nurse-attorney who reviews many of our more complex medical cases — works together for our clients.
- Free consultation and a no-fee policy: The initial consultation is always free at the Keches Law Group, P.C. There is no obligation to you. If you retain our services, our no-fee policy assures that you will not pay attorneys' fees unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you.
- Creative courtroom strategies: Winning in the courtroom means putting our creative talents to work for you. Whether it's a new legal approach or the latest technological resources, we work hard to present your case to a judge or jury in the most convincing way possible.
The personal injury lawyers at the Keches Law Group, P.C., do not work for big corporations, insurance companies or the government. We work for injured people — and we work hard.
If you are ready to discuss your injury case with a straight-talking lawyer, contact us for a free consultation.