Keches Law Group was founded in 1986 as a workers’ compensation firm with only three lawyers. Thirty years later, the firm has over thirty lawyers in five Massachusetts offices, each of whom is well-equipped to help clients and their families get the compensation they deserve following a work-related injury.
The skilled and experienced workers' comp lawyers at Keches Law Group know that every injured worker worries about getting proper medical care, paying for that care on top of other life expenses, and having a job to return to once they have recovered from their injury. No one plans — or even expects — to get hurt on the job, and being out of work, dealing with an injury, and trying to go up against an insurance company that has denied your claim is perhaps the most stressful thing you may ever experience as a worker.
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Keches Law Group are part of a passionate team that will handle your workers’ compensation case from beginning to end. All members of Keches Law Group are advocates for the rights of working people, in and out of the courtroom.No Fee Policy
Keches Law Group workers’ compensation lawyers work on a strict no fee policy: you will never be charged a fee. If you win your claim, the workers’ compensation insurance company pays for your legal fees. If your case settles, the fee is deducted from the settlement.
Over $700 Million Won in Verdicts & Settlements
We fight hard for injured workers and our results speak for themselves. Take a look at some of our recent wins here.Free Consultation
It costs you absolutely nothing to speak to a lawyer for a consultation on your case. Keches Law Group lawyers are standing by seven days a week, at all hours of the day, ready to provide free consultations, to inform you of your rights, and to discuss how our attorneys can help you. Even if the insurance company is paying your claim, denials or medical bills can come at any time after a work injury, even years later. A Keches Law Group attorney can help you rest assured that you will have knowledgeable assistance should a problem ever arise. Call Keches Law Group today at 617-898-0808 for your free consultation.Were You Hurt at Work?
Workers face a variety of dangerous risks while on the job every day. Some common job-related injuries resulting in time away from work include:
- Lifting Injuries and back pain
- Exposure to Harmful or Dangerous Chemicals
- Hand and Wrist Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Accidents Involving Escalators or Elevators
- Accidents Involving Heavy Machinery
- Accidents Resulting In Burns
- Construction-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Farming Accidents
- Heart Attack
- Illnesses Caused by Job Stress
- Injuries Caused by Electrocution
- Injuries Caused by Machines
- Loss of Senses
- Nerve and Joint Injuries Caused by Repetitive Movement
- Traffic Accidents While Working
- Workplace Violence
- Wrongful Death Claims
The steps you take immediately after your injury are crucial to resolving your workers' compensation claim quickly and smoothly:
- Seek appropriate medical treatment.
- Obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Report the injury to your employer in writing.
- Contact an attorney at Keches Law Group to learn more about your rights and walk through next steps.
Workers’ compensation insurance companies can deny claims for almost any reason. Some of the most common reasons are also the easiest to avoid. You can avoid denials and help ensure prompt payment by seeing a doctor and reporting the injury to your employer as soon as possible.Other Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Workers' Compensation?
- Who and What Does Workers' Compensation Cover?
- Are You at Risk for a Work-Related Injury or Illness?
- Why do I Need a Workers' Compensation Lawyer?
- Finding a Doctor
- Attending Medical Appointments
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Receiving Continuous Treatment
- Reporting the Injury
- Filing the Claim
- Determining Fault
- Attending Conciliation and Conference Proceedings
- Receiving Benefits
- Average Weekly Wage
- Cost of Living Adjustments
- Maximum Payments
- Ending Benefits
- Returning to Work
- Receiving Continuous Medications
We're here to help. Call or email us today so we can get to work for you: 617-898-0808