Sean C. FlahertyPartner
Mr. Flaherty joined Keches Law Group, P.C. in 2004 with a background in the construction industry. He is a former member of the Local 7 Steel and Ironworkers Union. Attorney Flaherty represents injured workers in all phases of workers' compensation litigation including Conciliations, Conferences and Hearings before Administrative Law Judges at the Department of Industrial Accidents. He also handles Social Security Disability claims, as well as, cases involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Before joining Keches Law Group, P.C., Mr. Flaherty interned with the Norfolk County District Attorney's Office.
Since 2012, Mr. Flaherty has been the Co-Chair of the Workers' Compensation Section of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. He has been on the Board of Directors of the Bristol County Bar Association since 2011 and has been President of the Taunton Bar Association since 2011. Sean was the recipient of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Excellence in The Law Award in 2011 and in 2012 was named in Boston Magazine's Super Lawyers edition as one of Massachusetts' "Rising Stars".
New England School of Law
- Bachelor's degree summa cum laude
- Named to the Phi Beta Kapa International Honor Society
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Workers' Compensation Section
Member Since: 2012
Bristol County Bar Association
Member Since: 2011
Board of Directors
- Super Lawyer rising star for 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 and 2016
- 2015 Americas Most Honored Professionals Top 5% Award
- 10 Best 2016 American Institute of Legal Counsel for Client Satisfaction
- WILIG 2014 Top 100 of the Nations Injured Worker Attorneys
- Speaker 2016 Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education seminar on Workers Compensation