Nursing Home Negligence
Our Attorneys Fight for Victims of Nursing Home Negligence
Elderly people and other residents of nursing homes are often physically and mentally vulnerable. Nursing home residents are entitled to receive proper care and attention. Our attorneys often hear from families who suspect that their loved ones are not receiving adequate care or are even being subjected to abuse and neglect.Straight Talk About Nursing Home Negligence
Free Consultation · Contact Us · 617-898-0808
When nursing homes fail to treat residents with dignity, or provide substandard care that causes injury or wrongful death, our personal injury lawyers want to know about it. The Keches Law Group, P.C. works with the Department of Public Health, sharing information about nursing home errors. We represent injured residents and their families in cases of nursing home negligence or abuse. Our lawyers have a no-fee policy, which means that you only pay attorney's fees when we get a successful result in your case.
The Keches Law Group, P.C. represents injured nursing home residents in the greater Boston area and throughout Massachusetts. We are able to represent people suffering a variety the of nursing home injuries, including:
- Failure to provide proper care, including failure to diagnose conditions that require prompt treatment
- Medication errors — over-medication, under-medication, and errors in providing the correct medicine or dosage
- Preventable falls that often result in multiple fractures or brain injuries and death
- Bed sores (decubitus ulcers) that are undiagnosed and untreated
- Failure to properly supervise residents leading to residents wandering off or becoming lost or injured
- Elder abuse and neglect caused by insufficient screening, poor training of staff or improper staff/patient ratios
If you suspect nursing home negligence has caused harm to your loved one, contact us. Our lawyers have the willingness to listen and the resources to investigate.