Multiple Keches Law Group Attorneys Selected to the 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
Ten attorneys from Keches Law Group have been selected to the 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of the lawyers in Massachusetts are selected by Super Lawyers each year.
Keches Law Group attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2017 list include:
- George Keches – Workers’ Compensation
- Sean Flaherty – Workers’ Compensation
- Brian Dever – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Adam Becker – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Ann Marie Maguire – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice
- Claudine Cloutier – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Suzanne McDonough - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice
- Charlotte Glinka – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Maria Mancini Scott – Employment & Labor
- Loren Laskoski – Rising Star, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
In addition, this year marks the 10th consecutive year that Super Lawyers has recognized Suzanne McDonough and Charlotte Glinka for their outstanding legal achievements.
Managing Partner Sean Flaherty said, “This is another great year of Super Lawyers for our firm, and it reinforces that our commitment to our clients along with our outstanding results have not gone unnoticed by our peers.”
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.
The Keches Law Group, P.C., has become one of the largest and most well-respected personal injury and workers’ compensation law firms in Massachusetts with our 30 lawyers having a combined 600 plus years of experience fighting to protect the rights of injured people who are facing difficult times after an accident or injury. We have a no-fee policy unless we win your case and a proven track record with over $700 million in verdicts and settlements won for our clients.